Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
handed (not comparable)
- With hands joined; hand in hand.
1667, John Milton, Paradise Lost, Book IV.:
- Into their inmost bower, Handed they went.
- (in combination) Having a peculiar or characteristic hand or way of treating others.
c. 1609, Shakespeare, Cymbeline, III-ii:
- As poisonous tongued as handed
Terms derived from handed
with hands joined — see hand in hand
having a peculiar or characteristic hand
- simple past tense and past participle of