Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 2010, Michael Bernhard & Henryk Szlajfer, From the Polish Underground: Selections from Krytyka, 1978-1993, →ISBN, page 89:
- Here I am not primarily concerned with the long-term effects of such separation, about which the advocates of iron-handed rule in Poland have always written with great glee.
- 2013, Harry Turtledove, The Sceptre's Return, →ISBN:
- I couldn't believe that iron-handed old tyrant would have a son waho cared for nothing but praying.
- 2014, Eugene V. Gallagher, Reading and Writing Scripture in New Religious Movements, →ISBN, page 69:
- Celebration of the strong, powerful, bold, victorious, and iron-handed is presented as much more in tune with human nature, just as praise for the weak, feeble, humble, vanquished, and poor in spirit results from a foolish ignorance of true human desires.