Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a unanimous manner; without objection.
- 2013 June 21, Karen McVeigh, “US rules human genes can't be patented”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 2, page 10:
- The US supreme court has ruled unanimously that natural human genes cannot be patented, a decision that scientists and civil rights campaigners said removed a major barrier to patient care and medical innovation.
- 2020 March 17, Stacy Hsu, Ko Lin, Emerson Lim and Frances Huang, “U.S. Congress sends TAIPEI Act to Trump for signing into law”, in Focus Taiwan:
- The U.S. Congress on Monday presented the Taiwan Allies International Protection and Enhancement Initiative (TAIPEI) Act of 2019 to President Donald Trump for signing into law, after it was passed unanimously by both chambers of Congress earlier this month.
in a unanimous manner