Jump to navigation Jump to search
undefined (not comparable)
- Lacking a definition or value.
- (mathematics, computing) That does not have a meaning and is thus not assigned an interpretation.
- The result of division by zero is undefined.
- (lacking a definition or value): indefinite, undefinable; see also Thesaurus:indistinct or Thesaurus:vague
lacking definition or value
mathematics: without interpretation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked