Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
unheard (not comparable)
- Not heard.
- Her cries for help remained unheard.
- Not listened to.
- What pangs I feel, unpitied and unheard!
- Not known to fame; not illustrious or celebrated; obscure.
- Nor was his name unheard or unadored.
not listened to
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.