Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Happening without provocation or motivation.
- An unprovoked attack.
- 2020 September 9, “Network News: Man jailed for Hillingdon murder”, in Rail, page 25:
- A 22-year-old man has been jailed for life with a minimum term of 25 years for fatally stabbing 22-year-old Tashan Daniel in an unprovoked attack at Hillingdon Underground station on September 24 2019.
- Without provocation or motivation.
- 2011, Mil Millington ·, Love and Other Near Death Experiences:
- 'He said, "I won't bugger you"? Really?' 'Yes, really.' 'God. That is a bit suspicious; coming out unprovoked.'
- 2012, Lord Loveday Ememe, The Supernatural:
- The supernatural are so destructive that they have to create conditions to enable the continuous infliction of mental and physical injuries on others unprovoked.
- 2015, Mark E. Cooper, Way of the Wolf: Shifter Legacies 1:
- So when one of our own flouts our laws to attack my house unprovoked—”
- He attacked me, suddenly, unprovoked.
- simple past tense and past participle of