Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- An intense concentration, force or power.
- The bear attacked with vengeance and vehemence.
- A wild or turbulent ferocity or fury.
- His response was bursting with hatred and vehemence.
- 2016 February 6, "Israel’s prickliness blocks the long quest for peace," The National (retrieved 8 February 2016):
- This worrisome tendency was on display in recent weeks as Israelis reacted with striking vehemence to remarks by UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, and US ambassador to Israel, Daniel Shapiro.
- Eagerness, fervor, excessive strong feeling.
- See also Wikisaurus:obstinacy
An intense concentration, force or power
A wild or turbulent ferocity or fury
Eagerness, fervor, excessive strong feeling