Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
from Middle English.
ventouse (plural ventouses)
- (obsolete) A cupping glass.
- (medicine) A suction cup like device used on a baby's head to assist in difficult childbirths
- (obsolete) To cup; to use a cupping glass.
ventouse f (plural ventouses)
- suction cup
- cup for fire cupping
- (biology) sucker
- (slang) sucker (a person who sucks; a general term of disparagement)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of