Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- The state of being volatile.
- (uncountable) The state of having a low boiling point and evaporating readily.
- (computing, uncountable) The state of not retaining data in the absence of power.
- (uncountable) The state of being able to fly.
- (uncountable) The state of being unpredictable.
- (finance, countable) A quantification of the degree of uncertainty about the future price of a commodity, share, or other financial product.
state of being volatile
state of having a low boiling point
computing: state of not retaining data
state of being able to fly
state of being unpredictable
financial markets: quantification of the degree of uncertainty about the future price
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.