Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- vulgarisation (non-Oxford British spelling)
vulgarization (plural vulgarizations)
- The process of making something vulgar, especially by using the language of ordinary people.
- (sciences, uncommon) The process of making something accessible and attractive to the general public; the popular-science presentation of a topic, its popularization.
- 1996, Linda C. Dowling, The Vulgarization of Art (ISBN 0813916348)
- vulgarization at OneLook Dictionary Search