Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of .
- William Edward Collinson wrote a vulgarization book in Esperanto about linguistics.
- 1957, The New Cambridge Modern History, volume I, "The Arts in Western Europe: Vernacular Literature in Western Europe", page 177:
- The Asolani (composed about 1500–2, printed in 1505 and dedicated to Lucrezia Borgia), a work of vulgarisation in the good sense, explained in Platonic dialogue form the principles of Platonic love, […]
- 1995, Paul Melia, David Hockney →ISBN, page 24:
- Artistic practices which adopt the traits of popular culture, whether in the art objects themselves, or in the ways they are disseminated, are seen to involve the vulgarisation of art.
vulgarisation f (plural vulgarisations)