weenie (plural weenies)
- (diminutive) A hot dog, wiener, wurst or sausage, often cut into pieces for children.
- (slang) A penis.
- (slang) Someone considered weak and unimportant.
- (slang) A geek or nerd, especially a computer user with no life.
- (collectible card games, slang) A small creature which has a low cost to put into play, often used in a swarm with other such creatures.
1996 February 20, ChrisMims [username], “White Hordes Part I: Extensive Pontifications”, rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy, Usenet:
- Over and over again you'll dump a horde of weenies, and if you're[sic] opponent's[sic] too slow, he'll die right off the bat.
1997 February 10, Jesse Chounard, “Report: Pro Tour Paris PTQ”, rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy, Usenet:
- He was playing a monoblack weenie deck with 30+ creatures in it.
1997 March 19, Craig Sivils, “Mono-Green, I don't get it.”, rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy, Usenet:
- Most of the opponents[sic] quick creature removal will be taken out by the early flood of weenies.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:weenie.
A hot dog, wiener, wurst or sausage
- Finnish: penis (fi)
- Russian: писка (piska), пи́ська (ru) (písʹka), писа (pisa), писалка (pisalka), писюка (pisjuka), пися (ru) (pisja), писяка (pisjaka), писюлёк (pisjuljók), пыпа (pypa), пыпка (pypka), пыпыса (pypysa), пыпыска (pypyska), пыса (ru) (pysa), пыска (pyska), пыся (pysja)
Someone considered weak and unimportant