Jump to navigation Jump to search
- pringao (eye dialect; adjective and noun)
- (Spain, colloquial) loser, sucker, doormat (a person who is easily deceived, tricked or persuaded to do something; a naive person; a person who has the worst jobs at work)
- (Spain, colloquial) poor thing, poor thing wretch, victim (an unfortunate person who suffers from a disaster or other adverse circumstance)
- (Spain, colloquial) fool, idiot
- ¡No seas (un) pringado!
- Don’t be an idiot!
- Masculine singular past participle of pringar.