Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Of or pertaining to a fence or wall that has been painted with the temporary paint whitewash.
- Having had any controversy or potential for scandal removed, ignored or downplayed.
- (acting) Portrayed by a Caucasian actor but was scripted to be African, Asian, or of another race.
- (pejorative) Looking Caucasian, but is actually African, Asian, or of another race; Caucasianized.
- (removed, ignored, downplayed): blackwashed