whithersoever (not comparable)
- To what place soever; wherever.
- And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
1749, Henry Fielding, The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling, London: A[ndrew] Millar, OCLC 928184292:
- Jones was commanded to leave the house immediately, and told, that his clothes and everything else should be sent to him whithersoever he should order them.
- 1926, H.P.Lovecraft, Weird Tales, 8, No.3, 373-80.
- But again I thought of the emptiness and horror of reality, and boldly prepared to follow whithersoever I might be led.
- Matthew 8:19
- (to what place soever): anywhither
to what place soever