- ẃele (obsolete)
- much, many
- wjele źěła ― much work, lots of work
- Wjelim njejo znate až, […] ― Many people do not know that […] (literally, To many it is not known that)
- how much?, how many?
- na wjele? ― how many times?
- po wjelim? ― how many at once? how much at once?
- Wjele to płaśi?
- How much does that cost?
- Wjele bratšow a sotšow maš?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- Wjele cośo jerjegow?
- How many herrings do you want?
- Optional animate accusative form: wjelich
As a determiner, wjele is invariable; the noun it modifies is always plural is in whatever case is appropriate to its role in the sentence. As a pronoun, wjele may be followed by a noun in the genitive case, which may be either singular or plural, in which case it is invariable; or it may stand alone, in which case it is declinable.
- wjele in Manfred Starosta (1999): Dolnoserbsko-nimski słownik / Niedersorbisch-deutsches Wörterbuch. Bautzen: Domowina-Verlag.