Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Covered with trees.
- 1961 October, Voyageur, “The Cockermouth, Keswick and Penrith Railway”, in Trains Illustrated, page 601:
- Through the thickly wooded and precipitous slopes on either side of the line there are one or two short rock tunnels.
- (of wine) Aged in wooden casks.
covered with trees
aged in wooden casks
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
See wood (verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of