Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (utterly defeated): rekt (Internet slang)
- Destroyed, usually in an accident; damaged to the point of unusability.
- (slang) Very intoxicated from alcohol and/or other drugs.
- (Internet slang) Having been put in a dreadful or embarrassing situation; can range from being pwned in a game to being utterly defeated in an argument or publicly shamed with a stinging insult.
- (destroyed): annihilated, awrack, eradicated, irrepairable, ruined
- (intoxicated): See Thesaurus:drunk or Thesaurus:stoned
- (utterly defeated or shamed): rekt
- simple past tense and past participle of