Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An oviform object, made from jade or other precious stone, which is inserted into the vagina to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- Start by creating a calm and pleasant environment where you can practice with your yoni egg.
- 2016, Chartreuse Tembo Barriere, The Yoni Egg Shadow Integration Workbook (page 7)
- The nature-based tools with which we work, whatever they are—yoga, astrology, yoni eggs, herbal remedies—aren't meant to be used dogmatically as crutches or bandages, but are symbols that remind us of ourselves.
- 2018, Grace Diaz, How to Use the Yoni Egg for Sensual Healing:
- This book is for all women of all ages who may be a beginner or advanced at using the yoni egg. This book focuses on safely helping you make progress with their[sic] yoni egg in a manner that will stimulate you into orgasmic womb wisdom.
An egg-shaped object used to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles