Jump to navigation Jump to search
yuko (plural yukos)
- (judo) The score for a throw that lands the opponent on his or her side.
- 2008, Roy Inman, The Judo Handbook, page 25:
- As with yukos, kokas are not accumulative, so no amount of kokas are deemed equal to or greater than a yuko.
- act of bending the body or lowering the head forward (as in when passing a low clearance)
- the bent position of the head or body
- condescension; obeisance
- (act of bending): pag-uko, pag-ukod, pagyukod, uko, ukod, yukod
- (condescension): pagpapakumbaba, Template:paggalang