Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Z-order
Analogous to z-axis.
z-order (plural z-orders)
- (computer graphics) The order in which objects should be drawn in order to display correctly.
- When you click on a window it is brought to the top of the z-order so that you can see it.
- (computer graphics) A property of a graphical object that indicates its position in the z-order.
- To get the rectangle to hide some of the text, make its z-order higher.
- (a property of a graphical object) z-index