Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also 纽
Han character 
紐 (radical 120 糸+4, 10 strokes, cangjie input 女火弓土 (VFNG), four-corner 27915)
- KangXi: page 916, character 22
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 27268
- Dae Jaweon: page 1346, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3377, character 7
- Unihan data for U+7D10
紐 (simplified 纽, Yale nau2)
- That which is used to tie or bundle things up; a string.
- (slang) A man who receives currency by making a woman work, typically in prostitution; a pimp.
Coordinate terms 
- The American Heritage's Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition copyright 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation. All rights reserved.
紐 (hangeul 뉴>유, revised nyu>yu, McCune-Reischauer nyu>yu, Yale nyu>yu)