Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ʌb
hub (plural hubs)
- The central part, usually cylindrical, of a wheel; the nave
- A point where many routes meet and traffic is distributed, dispensed or diverted
- Hongkong airport is one of the most important air traffic hubs in Asia.
- (computing) a computer networking device connecting several ethernet ports. See switch.
- (surveying) A stake with a nail in it, used to mark a temporary point.
Derived terms 
The central part of a wheel
A point where many routes meet
a computer networking device
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- genitive plural of houba
- imperative singular of hubit
hub m (invariable)
- hub (transport, computing)