Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Baluchi language » Lemmas
- Category:Baluchi adjectives: Baluchi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Baluchi adverbs: Baluchi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Baluchi conjunctions: Baluchi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Baluchi nouns: Baluchi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Baluchi numerals: Baluchi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Baluchi prepositions: Baluchi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Baluchi pronouns: Baluchi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Baluchi verbs: Baluchi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Baluchi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 366 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)