Category:Norwegian Bokmål adjectives
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Norwegian Bokmål terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Norwegian Bokmål adjective forms: Norwegian Bokmål adjectives that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Norwegian Bokmål uncomparable adjectives: Norwegian Bokmål adjectives that are not inflected to display different degrees of comparison.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Ææ Øø Åå|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Norwegian Bokmål adjective forms (3 c, 596 e)
- ► Norwegian Bokmål adjectives that lack comparative forms (0 c, 13 e)
- ► Norwegian Bokmål uncomparable adjectives (0 c, 12 e)
Pages in category "Norwegian Bokmål adjectives"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 617 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)