Wiktionary:Requested entries (Malay)
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Have an entry request? Add it to the list. - But please:
- Think twice before adding long lists of words as they may be ignored.
- If possible provide context, usage, field of relevance, etc.
Please remove entries from this list once they have been written (i.e. the link is “live”, shown in blue, and has a section for the correct language)
There are a few things you can do to help:
- For inflected languages, if you see inflected forms (plurals, past tenses, superlatives, etc) indicate the base form (singular, infinitive, absolute, etc) of the requested term and the type of inflection used in the request.
- Don’t delete words just because you don’t know them — it may be that they are used only in certain contexts or are archaic or obsolete.
- Don’t simply replace words with what you believe is the correct form. The form here may be rare or regional. Instead add the standard form and comment that the requested form seems to be an error in your experience.
- dadah - illicit drugs
- mee -- (needs Malay) noodles? or a certain specific type of noodle?
- Pelanggam (context: (title)Piagam pelanggam Bank Simpanan Nasional. Possibly a code of conduct for the bank employees.)
- Sdn. Bhd.
- Silat Melayu - a blanket term for the types of silat created in peninsular Southeast Asia