Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
animator (plural animators)
- One who animates something; one who brings something to life or the appearance of life.
- The android turned to gaze at its animator.
- One who creates an animation or cartoon; a cartoonist.
- In recent years, animators using computer rendering have largely superseded artists working by hand.
one who animates something
one who creates an animation
- second-person singular future passive imperative of animō
- third-person singular future passive imperative of animō
animator m (Cyrillic spelling аниматор)