descendent (not comparable)
- descending; going down
- The elevator resumed its descendent trajectory.
- descending from (an ancestor)
- Power in the kingdom is transferred in a descendent manner.
The adjective, "descending from a biological ancestor", may be spelt either with an a or with an e in the final syllable (see descendant). However the noun descendant, "one who is the progeny of someone", may be spelt only with an a.
descendent m, f (masculine and feminine plural descendents)
descendent m, f (plural descendents)
- descendant (one who is the progeny of a specified person)
- third-person plural present indicative of
- third-person plural present subjunctive of
- third-person plural future active indicative of