Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Destination
destination (plural destinations)
- (archaic) The act of destining or appointing.
- Purpose for which anything is destined; predetermined end, object, or use; ultimate design.
- The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
- Often used attributively to indicate desirability, as "a destination resort" (a resort that is a fine, desirable destination).
- Destination wedding - an advance planned wedding in a foreign country, usually at a high end resort, where the couple, the wedding party and their guests stay for about a week.
the act of destining or appointing
purpose for which anything is destined
the place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent
destination f (plural destinations)