Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
fishing (not comparable)
- Of, or pertaining to fishing.
of, or pertaining to fishing
- (uncountable) The activity or sport of catching fish from a body of water.
- a good day's fishing
- (uncountable) The business of catching fish, molluscs, crustaceans or echinoderms in large quantities for sale.
- the fishing industry
- (countable) A place for catching fish.
sport of catching fish
business of catching fish
place for catching fish
- Present participle of fish.