Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: incomplète
- Rhymes: -iːt
- Not complete; not filled up; not finished; not having all its parts, or not having them all adjusted; imperfect; defective.
- (botany) Of a flower, wanting any of the usual floral organs.
wanting floral organs
incomplete (plural incompletes)
- Something incomplete.
- A designation of being incomplete.
- He got four incompletes out of five courses last semester.
incomplete f pl
- feminine plural of
- vocative masculine singular of