Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- IPA: /kʊlˈtuːr/
- German culture or civilization, especially seen as authoritarian or racist during the period of world wars (1914-18 and 1939-45)
- 1963: so much rot spoken about their inferior kultur-position and our herrenschaft – but that was for the Kaiser and the businessmen at home — Thomas Pynchon, V.
From Latin colere (“cultivate, nurture”).
Inflection of kultur
- culture, cultivation (biological life growing under human control, the opposite of nature)
- culture, spiritual cultivation: habits, traditions, religion, knowledge, language, education (characterizing human life)
- arts, cultural affairs, endowments
Declension of kultur