- Slender or thin; not well filled out; not plump; shrunken; lean.
- (of hair) Straight and flat; thin and limp. (often associated with being greasy)
- Lank hair, long, thin hair. - Thomas Babington Macaulay
- (obsolete) languid; drooping.
- Who, piteous of her woes, reared her lank head. - John Milton
- (rare) To become lank; to make lank.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.