Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
locale (plural locales)
- The place where something happens.
- Being near running water and good shade, the explorers decided it was a good locale for setting up camp.
- (computing) The set of settings related to the language and region in which a computer program executes. Examples are language, paper format, currency and time formats, character encoding etc.
- feminine form of
locale m, f (masculine and feminine plural locali)
locale m (plural locali)
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of