Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English from the early to mid 1700's, Confer French mysticisme.
Audio (UK) (file)
- The beliefs, ideas, or thoughts of mystics.
- A doctrine of direct communication or spiritual intuition of divine truth.
- A transcendental union of soul or mind with the divine reality or divinity.
- Obscure thoughts and speculations.
the beliefs and ideas of mystics
a doctrine of direct communication of divine truth
a transcendental union of soul with the divinity
obscure thoughts and speculations
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked