Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also Intuition
Alternative forms 
- intuïtion (pedantic)
intuition (plural intuitions)
- Immediate cognition without the use of conscious rational processes.
- A perceptive insight gained by the use of this faculty.
Derived terms 
immediate cognition without the use of rational processes
perceptive insight gained by the use of this faculty
- intuition in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- intuition in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Genitive singular form of intuitio.