Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
reader (plural readers)
- A person who reads a publication.
- A person who recites literary works, usually to an audience.
- A proofreader.
- (chiefly UK) A university lecturer below a professor.
- Any device that reads something.
- a card reader, a microfilm reader
- A book of exercises to accompany a textbook.
- A literary anthology.
- A lay or minor cleric who reads lessons in a church service.
- A newspaper advertisement designed to look like an news article rather than a commercial solicitation.
person who reads a publication
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.