Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Hyphenation: tau‧lu
- IPA: /ˈtɑulu/
- A painting.
- A picture, print (art) etc., especially a framed one.
- A board, as for example a billboard, switchboard, blackboard or whiteboard.
- A dial, as the face of a clock.
- (archaic, mathematics, sciences) A table, as a collection of data organized as a set to cover a certain area of interest or point of view. Continues to be used in some compound terms.
- (databases) A table.
Declension of taulu (type valo)
- (painting): maalaus
- (picture): kuva
- (dial): kellotaulu, mittaritaulu
- (in math, science): taulukko, kaavio
- (databases): taulukko, matriisi