Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
tuner (plural tuners)
- A person who tunes a piano or organ.
- A device, electronic or mechanical, that helps a person tune a musical instrument by showing the deviation of the played pitch from the desired pitch.
- On a musical instrument, a peg or mechanical device that changes the tension, and hence pitch, of a string.
- The component of an audio system that receives radio broadcasts.
- (entertainment industry) A musical.
person who tunes a piano or organ
device that shows the deviation of the played pitch from the desired pitch
tuner m (plural tuners)
- tuner (TV, radio)