Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Visitation
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
visitation (plural visitations)
- The act of visiting, or an instance of being visited.
- An official visit to inspect or examine something.
- An encounter with supernatural beings such as ghosts or aliens.
- The right of a separated or divorced parent to visit a child; access.
- A punishment or blessing ordained by God.
encounter with supernatural beings
right to see one's child
punishment or blessing ordained by God