Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (card games) hearts (on playing cards)
- (video games) a hit point.
- (video games) healing.
- (computing, dated) MS-DOS symbol representation of control character 0x03 (End of Text)
- An emoticon used in Japanese manga, indicating a smooth tone of voice, implying happiness, or love, or lust, etc.
- 2004, Hikaru no Go volume #2 (English release), Viz, page 14
- If you want to take this boy on, do it on the Go board. I'll teach him a lesson. Play a game! ♡
- Stylistic substitution for the word love.
- I♥NY [I love New York.]
- I ♥ U.