- a contraction of 女の子 (menoko, “female child”)
- an alteration of 真処 (mako, “center (of the body)”)
- a shortening of 万幸 (mankō, “10,000 happinesses”)
- an alteration of the Old Japanese 美斗 (mito, “genitalia in general, either male or female”)
- a derivation from the Sinitic 門口 (“gate, doorway”), from a reading of menkō rather than the expected on'yomi of monkō
- 真婿 (Internet slang, ateji)
- This is an example of a word that can be spelled with katakana to convey an informal conversational tone, as マンコ.
- Only used as slang. Never in medical situations. Does not have any other uses as in the English cunt.
- Considered harsher than おまんこ (omanko).
- べべ (bebe)
- ぼぼ (bobo)
- へへ (hehe)
- ほと (hoto)
- おまんこ (omanko)
- おめこ (omeko)
- おそそ (ososo)
- みと (mito)
- そそ (soso)
- つび (tsubi)
まんこ (rōmaji Manko)