Jump to navigation Jump to search
丷 (Kangxi radical 3, 丶+1, 2 strokes, cangjie input 戈竹 (IH) or X戈竹 (XIH), four-corner 80000, composition ⿰丶㇒)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 80, character 12
- Dae Jaweon: not present, would follow page 162, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 1, page 42, character 9
- Unihan data for U+4E37
|simp. and trad.
- Component variant of 八.
Top part of the character 為(爲) (“to do”). Cognate with Japanese 𬼀 and Vietnamese .
- Kwukyel spelling of ᄒᆞ (ho-, “to do”, also a light verb deriving verbs and adjectives).
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- CJK Unified Ideographs block
- Han script characters
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- Mandarin terms with multiple pronunciations
- Chinese lemmas
- Mandarin lemmas
- Cantonese lemmas
- Chinese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Chinese hanzi
- Chinese Han characters
- Middle Korean lemmas
- Middle Korean verbs
- Middle Korean Kwukyel forms
- Vietnamese lemmas
- Vietnamese Han characters