丷 (radical 3, 丶+1, 2 strokes, cangjie input 戈竹 (IH) or X戈竹 (XIH), four-corner 80000, composition ⿰丶丿)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 80, character 12
- Dae Jaweon: not present, would follow page 162, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 1, page 42, character 9
- Unihan data for U+4E37
- Component variant of 八.
Top part of the character 為 or 爲 (wi), which have the hun-reading 하다 (hada), from Middle Korean ᄒᆞ다 (hota).
丷 • (ha, McCune-Reischauer: ha, Yale: ha) (hangeul 하)
- Kwukyel form of 하 (ha) < ᄒᆞ (ho), word stem of 하다 (hada, “to do (suffix to make verbs), to be (suffix to make adjectives)”)
丷: Hán Nôm readings: bát
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text