|忄|| U+5FC4, 忄
CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-5FC4
Variant of 心 (“heart”), when used as left radical (compare 㣺).
忄 (radical 61, 心+0, 3 strokes, cangjie input 竹卜 (HY), composition ⿰丿卜 or ⿻丨八)
- radical number 61
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 375, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 10297
- Dae Jaweon: page 701, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 4, page 2267, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5FC4
- radical form of 心.
Only used as a component in a character. Referred to as 豎心旁／竖心旁 (shùxīnpáng) 'standing heart radical' or 心部.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- the left "heart" radical, called 立心偏 (risshinben)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text