Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- 火 (fire) + 完 (full, complete), derived from early chemistry experiment results which indicated from combustion reactions the full degree of saturation (i.e. complete set of hydrogens) of the alkanes.
- KangXi: page 671, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 19047
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2206, character 1
- Unihan data for U+70F7
|simp. and trad.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text