瓩 (radical 98 瓦+3, 8 strokes, cangjie input 一弓竹十 (MNHJ), composition ⿺瓦千)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 748, character 8
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 21450
- Dae Jaweon: page 1156, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1422, character 5
- Unihan data for U+74E9
Ideogrammic compound (會意): 瓦 (“gram”) + 千 (“one thousand”). Japanese-coined kokuji during the Meiji period in terms within the metric system.
- (dated) Symbol for 千瓦 (qiānwǎ, “kilowatt”).
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- (dated) Symbol for kilogram.
瓩 • (cheon) (hangeul 천, revised cheon, McCune-Reischauer ch'ŏn, Yale chen)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text