Jump to navigation Jump to search
kokuji (plural kokuji)
- Some kokuji have since been used in Chinese languages; see Category:Japanese-coined CJKV characters used outside Japanese.
- Some kokkun (characters borrowed from Chinese, but given different meanings in Japanese) are often mislabeled as kokuji.
- Japanese simplifications are instead referred to as 新字体 (しんじたい, shinjitai, “new character forms”).
kanji characters invented in Japan
- Category:Japanese-coined CJKV characters
- 新字体 (しんじたい, shinjitai, “new character forms”).