鈤 (radical 167, 金+4, 12 strokes, cangjie input 金日 (CA), four-corner 86100, composition ⿰釒日)
- A former name of germanium. (current name is "鍺")
- A former name of radium. (current name is "鐳")
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1299, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40255
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 4176, character 5
- Unihan data for U+9224
- (obsolete) Alternative name for 鍺／锗 (duǒ, “germanium”).
- (obsolete) Alternative name for 鐳／镭 (léi, “radium”).
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text