龘 (radical 212 龍+32, 48 strokes, cangjie input 卜心卜月心 (YPYBP), four-corner 01211, composition ⿱龍⿰龍龍)
- the appearance of a dragon walking
- simplified version of "the appearance of a dragon in flight"
- KangXi: page 1537, character 25
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 48845
- Dae Jaweon: page 2078, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4806, character 9
- Unihan data for U+9F98
|For pronunciation and definitions of 龘 – see 龖.
(This character, 龘, is a variant form of 龖.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- The appearance of a dragon rising (in flight)
Not used in modern Japanese.