Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- complete, entire, whole
- We are willing to provide 100 percent mortgages.
- He has a 100 percent record of success.
- (colloquial) Wholly sure; confident in one's knowledge.
- I'm not 100 percent on that question.
complete, whole — see one hundred percent
- completely, entirely, wholly
- I can assure you the we are 100 percent with you in this matter.
- Many retailers are now offering 100 percent natural products.
completely, wholly — see one hundred percent